RULES OF ENTRY
1. Trade processed work is acceptable.
2. To allow for toning, monochrome is defined as having a maximum of two colours.
3. Print mount size 25cm x 20cm minimum, 50cm x 40cm maximum.
4. Digital images to be submitted in JPG format maximum size 1400 x 1050 maximum SRGB and individual image files should be labelled in the following form: Title_author.jpg Portrait images must not exceed 1050 pixels in height.
5. All items to carry name, address and title. Where a club is sending multiple entries please ensure that there is an entry form for each photographer including their full name and address and email address where possible.
6. Each entered item will cost £1.00.
7. Exact payment to be enclosed with entry (cheques payable to Grange Photographic Society)
8. An individual image may be entered as a print OR a digital image but not both. Please do not submit previously accepted work in a different format.
9. Although we take every possible care with entries no responsibility can be accepted for losses or damage. Please ensure that entries are adequately packed for transit – NOT just a carrier bag!
10. Entries for the Nature categories will be judged according to the PAGB rules(see PAGB E-
11. Nature images entered in the colour or monochrome classes will be assessed purely as pictorial images
12. Digital image entries may be submitted on CD or USB stick which will be returned if suitable postage is included images may also be sent by email through the web contact page or to email@example.com but your entrance
fees should be sent to :-
13. Entries may be collected from the original drop off points after 2nd August, please call collection point before arriving.
Postal entries will be returned as soon as possible.
IF YOU HAVE ENTERED Photofolio and would like your entry passed on to us, please mark your
Photofolio entry clearly to that effect.
Complete the attached entry form and send to us by post together with your remittance.
All entries will be returned to Smethwick unless you state otherwise.
Please enclose sufficient postage if you wish entries to be returned to you by post.
Looking forward to your support -
there are separate entry forms for
prints and digital images